Branto Smart Home Device Reviews Visit Site
Branto Watches Over Your Home In 360 Degree Panoramic View
Branto is not just your average smart home device. It can keep your home safe, make all your smart appliances connected and even give you a means to communicate with people from almost any part of the world. Aside from these features, Branto doesn’t simply let you see your living room or your kitchen. Instead, it gives you an entire 360 degree view of any of your rooms at home.
- Branto is sphere in shape and it’s created out of polymer and anodized aluminum.
- It can work for 3 to 12 full hours of battery power, depending on your use. To recharge, you simply need to plug it to an AC power source.
- The sphere includes an LED light that turns on when the device is listening for sounds or taking videos.
- It can connect by cellular and Wi-Fi data.
- Aside from Wi-Fi, Branto can also communicate with your smart devices at home through Zigbee and Bluetooth connection.
- You can even use it as an infrared remote control.
Branto has a high speed rotation gear that can run at a rate of 1080p at 30fps. It doesn’t just allow you to swipe left or right to see what goes on at home but provides you with a full 360 degree view. Aside from monitoring your home, you can also use this feature for video calling purposes. You can attend meetings right in the comfort of your living room.
- Branto can be connected to your smart TV and be used for video conferencing. This is particularly helpful if you work from home or if you need to attend a meeting set in another location.
- Aside from the camera, Branto also has a set of bi-directional microphones and speakers.
- Its communication features aren’t limited to business meetings. You can also use it to communicate with your loved ones at home through the app.
- You can even utilize it to listen for intruders or to make sure your pet behaves while you are away.
For home security, Branto is packed with several safety features. For one, it has motion sensing capabilities. If it detects something suspicious, it can rotate its camera and create a record of the event or send you a video clip. The device comes inclusive with night vision capabilities which means it can keep track of your home’s security even in the dark. Branto can also detect shattered glasses and your door or windows in case they are opened unexpectedly.
Setting up Branto at home is relatively easy:
- Make sure you download the app first on your smartphone.
- Pair it with your Wi-Fi by entering your login details.
- Scan the QR code you’ll find on your Branto.
You can download the app from Google Play and the App Store. All data communicated to and from your Branto run through high security encryption which means no one else can take a peek at your home or its recordings. The LED light is also non-switchable. When you see it light up, it means someone is accessing your device.
Aside from keeping your home safe, Branto can also entertain you or your child. Because it has built in speakers, you can use Branto to wirelessly play music from your smart devices. Remember its LED lights? You can set it to sync with the beat of your music. Aside from your playlist, you can also use Branto to read books to your children. There are a lot of audiobooks that you can choose from and play during the night. To make the ambiance more soothing, you can adjust the brightness of your Branto’s LED light. You can even change its color to green, blue or any color you want.
In terms of compatibility, you can use Branto to control your other smart devices at home such as the Philips Hue and the Wemo Switches. You can also use it to manage Nest Protect and other smart thermostats and detectors. Aside from these devices, Branto is also compatible with Google Glass. This compatibility can give you a more exciting visual experience of your home and seeing your loved ones. Each Branto is built with an IR blaster which means that you can also use it to control your home entertainment devices at home.
Branto will not tie you up with any contract. However, it gives you the option to upgrade your unit’s memory. Upon buying it, you’ll instantly get a free 16GB internal memory card which will serve as your local storage. If you think that’s not enough, you can always choose to upgrade. An additional $19 can give you a 32GB internal memory where you can save all your recordings. If that still seems insufficient, you can get a 64GB memory for an extra $39.
Aside from the actual Branto sphere, you can also purchase the Branto Bit for a more comprehensive security for your home.
- Branto Bit is claimed to be the smallest open/ close sensor, measuring 5 to 10 times smaller than the other sensors you can see in the market.
- Because it’s small, you can attach it on your doors or your cabinets without its purpose being too obvious.
- It can send you alerts once its open/close detection, shift and knock knock recognitions are triggered.
- Branto Bit can monitor your home even during power failures.
- Its battery is expected to last for 5 years.
- There is no limit as to how many Branto Bit you want to install at home. As a matter of fact, the more Branto Bit you install, the wider your home security coverage will be.
Each Branto costs $299 at Indiegogo while one Branto Bit costs $19. In case you have a big home or you want to monitor more than just one room, you can buy two Branto spheres at $578. Four Brantos, on the other hand, only cost $1088 which means you’ll only be paying $272 for each. The shipment of these devices is expected to start this December.