Bay Alarm Medical Reviews Visit Site
What’s holding you back?
There are tons of reasons why several people refuse to invest their money on a medical alert system. For one, they think they have no use for it. Some people, on the other hand, find such systems restrictive and invasive. Majority readily dismiss the idea because they think they just can’t afford it. If price is your main excuse, then you should consider Bay Alarm Medical.
- Bay Alarm Medical has been in business for nearly 70 years.
- It’s one of the most affordable medical alert systems
- Its response time is less than 45 seconds.
- It offers support in 170 different languages.
- It relies on three call stations.
- These stations attend to customer care concern and medical alert emergencies separately.
- They are CSAA Five Diamond certified centers.
- Each center can serve as a backup in case one of them experiences trouble.
- The system includes a 14 day trial period. To get started, you can place your order over the phone or drop by their order page
- You can cancel with no additional cost if you’re not satisfied.
- It provides free spouse monitoring but you’ll have to pay an additional fee for the extra pendant.
Because of its reputation and experience, Bay Medical Alarm is considered as one of the strongest players in the market of medical alert systems. Its price is relatively lower than most of its competitors and it has an A+ rating in the BBB.
Bay Alarm Medical Packages:
• In Home Medical Alert
|Price Per Month||$27.95||$25.95||$23.95|
This set is Bay Alarm’s most popular and most affordable package. It connects to your existing phone line and a power outlet. With this price, you’ll receive a base unit and an alert button. For an extra $10 per month, you can include an Automatic Fall Detection Button. If there’s an additional loved one at home who needs monitoring as well, you can buy an extra alert pendant for $34.95 and Bay Alarm will provide the monitoring service for free.
- The base unit connects to the monitoring station through your existing landline connection.
- Because it’s connected with your phone, you can also use it to answer calls.
- The base unit supports two-way communication.
- Its backup batteries can last for 32 hours.
- You can transfer it to another location or bring it with you when you go on a vacation. You simply need to connect the system with a phone line.
- The alert button has a range of 1,000 feet. The presence of walls or the materials used in building your home can affect this range.
- The button also features a 5-year battery life.
• In Home Cellular Alert
|Price Per Month||$39.95||$34.95||$29.95|
The equipment included in this package work similarly with the In Home Medical Alert set. However, instead of a phone line, it connects to the monitoring station wirelessly through AT&T’s cellular technology. An existing subscription with AT&T is not necessary if you want to sign up with this plan as the devices are already included under the carrier’s cellular service. For added security, you can include a Fall Detection button for an additional $10 on top of the package price.
If you want more than just medical safety, Bay Alarm Medical can also monitor your home for fire, smoke and carbon monoxide. You only need to pay $34.95 per month and you’ll get:
- A medical monitoring system
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke/ Fire detector
- A free lock box (costs $39.95 in value)
Unlike most detectors, these devices will not just sound off an alarm in case they detect the presence of excessive carbon monoxide or fire at home. Since they are also connected to your monitoring station, upon alarm, proper emergency dispatch services can be directed to your home. Aside from this, there’s also the option to scale your system up and add up to 16 detectors. All devices, excluding the medical alert system, will be yours upon payment.
Aside from these packages, Bay Alarm also has its latest medical alert device to keep you protected no matter where you are. Its Mobile GPS Help Button is available for $29.95 per month with an additional $80 as equipment cost. To save more, you can purchase the button as part of a bundle plan with any of the two packages.
Important notes on the Mobile GPS Help Button:
- The button comes with a USB charger, charging pod and a carrying case.
- It’s covered by T-Mobile Cellular.
- The button allows two way talk communication.
- It’s water-resistant but not waterproof.
- It includes a one year warranty.
- It works on batteries that last for 72 hours.
- During an emergency, you only need to press the help button and the monitoring station can assess your condition and track your exact location.
As mentioned, you have the option to include a Fall Detection button to your package of choice by just adding an extra $10. Compared with other fall detector buttons, Bay Alarm includes a magnetic clasp to its lanyard to reduce the chances of choking.
Its other features include:
- A range of 800 feet
- Batteries that can last for 2 years
- Can minimize cases of false alarms
Another essential feature Bay Alarm includes in its packages is the Vial of Life kits. Each kit comes with several forms which you need to fill in with your personal data and important medical information such as:
- Any existing medical condition
- Medication you’re currently taking
- Food or drug allergies
- Special health precaution
These forms are secured by a plastic sleeve and a magnet. You need to attach the kit to the surface of your refrigerator door or any location you think it can easily be seen. In case of an emergency and there’s no one with you to provide the necessary medical information, the responding team can quickly refer to your Vial of Life kit to further ensure your safety.
Emergencies can happen anytime. In case you’re alone and locked up inside, the responding emergency team will have no other option except to break your door or your windows just to reach you. To avoid this from happening and to save yourself from the high cost of repairs, you can simply purchase a Lock Box for $39.95.
The Lock Box is specially designed to hold up to 5 duplicate keys. It attaches securely to the knob of your front door and utilizes a combination type lock to keep the keys safe inside. During an emergency and when it’s needed, the monitoring station can relay your code to the emergency dispatch team.
Bay Alarm Medical has been in service for nearly 70 years.
It offers low cost but top quality service and equipment to its customers.
It can monitor an additional person at home for free.
It gives you a 14-day trial period for the system
The Vial of Life kit holds important medical information that can help emergency responders in carrying out safer treatment plans.
Its Landline Package only cost $23.95 per month.
Bay Alarm also offers monitoring for fire, smoke and carbon monoxide.
The alert button has a long range of 1,000 feet.
It has three call centers that can back each other up when needed.