Top 5 Medical Alert System Reviews Visit Site
Everything you need to know Top 5 Medical Alert System
Every second counts.
During an emergency, the first few minutes are the most crucial moments. In fact, the time it takes for help to arrive is critical in determining whether lives will be saved or not. If you or a loved one is faced with a medical emergency, you wouldn’t want to be kept waiting right?
Medical alert systems are created to make sure you get help when you need it the most. In just a push of a button, trained emergency responders can immediately dispatch a medical team wherever you are. They can provide first aid, take you to the hospital and contact your relatives on your behalf. They, basically, can help save your life.
However, not all systems can reach you at the same time. Some systems may take a full minute to get to you while others can reach you within seconds. Because response time is critical, it’s imperative that you pick out only the best and the fastest.
Our top 5 medical alert systems:
1. Medical Guardian
- Medical Guardian ranks first with an average response time of 15 seconds
- It has 911 trained representatives that can skillfully assess any emergency.
- It offers a 90-day initial contract when you sign up. You can renew it on a monthly basis or cancel out anytime.
- It includes a lifetime warranty for all its packages.
- The price you sign up with stays the same for as long as you’re subscribed.
- It has a nationwide coverage.
- Its monitoring station and equipments are UL Listed.
Medical Guardian has an A+ rating in the BBB and requires no installation fee when you subscribe. Aside from the fixed price you can expect with your subscription, it offers free shipping and won’t require you to pay any additional fee in case you want to cancel. Its representatives are also capable of offering support in 200 different languages. This means that if Grandpa needs help but doesn’t understand English very well, you won’t need to worry excessively as there’s a capable responder that can assist him.
There are four packages you can choose from. The most affordable one you can get is the Classic Guardian. It connects to your landline and offers a 32-hour battery backup in case there’s power interruption in your area. On the other hand, in case you’re looking for an advanced medical alert system, Medical Guardian has its Premium package. It’s portable, GPS enabled and can detect falls.
- LifeFone offers worldwide protection with its LifeFone Emergency Response Card.
- It allows you to answer your phone using your pendant.
- Its response time is marked between 15 to 20 seconds.
- It offers refund for unused time.
- Its range can extend up to 1,500 feet.
LifeFone has been in the business since 1976. With nearly four decades in the business and having its own monitoring system, it has established a good reputation among clients and health care providers. Aside from reputation, LifeFone has also polished its service to top quality and issues a 30 day money back guarantee as proof to it. You can cancel your subscription anytime you want.
For added security, LifeFone issues an Emergency Response Card for each package and you can take yours with you wherever you go. The card contains your name and personal identification number. In case an emergency happens and you’re in a different country, your attending health care provider simply needs to contact LifeFone to get all the essential medical information he needs in treating you. With the right information, misdiagnosis and adverse drug reactions can greatly be avoided.
3. Bay Alarm Medical
- Bay Alarm Medical has been operating for nearly 70 years.
- Its average response time is marked at 45 seconds.
- It offers live chat support.
- It includes a 14 day money back guarantee for its packages.
- There’s an automatic weekly test for your monitoring devices.
- It provides free monitoring for spouses.
Bay Alarm Medical knows its priorities. It has three call stations that cater to consultation, technical assistance and customer support separately. This helps ensure that emergency calls are received and addressed quickly.
Other than that, Bay Alarm is also known for its low-priced packages. Its In-Home package comes only a bit under $24 if you choose a semi-annual plan. This set is packed with a 32 hour battery backup and two -way communication feature. It’s also portable. You can take it with you when you go out of town for a vacation. To stay protected and connected, you only need to plug the system to a standard phone line. In case you want to get more equipment for less, you can try Bay Alarm’s Premium Bundles.
Aside from package choices, Bay Alarm also has the Vial of Life kits. These kits contain vital medical information that can help responders in giving the right treatmentduring an emergency. The kits are actually ref magnets which make them easier to notice. In case you prefer a different location, you just need to inform the monitoring station where you placed it.
- Alert1 can provide support in all 50 states.
- Its average response time is at 30 to 45 seconds.
- It implements a 30 day money back guarantee.
- It utilizes 911’s GPS technology to find your exact location.
- It conducts a monthly test on your devices to ensure that they’re working properly.
- It offers Pill Reminder and Fall Detection options.
Alert1 has a nationwide coverage and it offers multi-lingual support. It provides different package choices. One of your options includes Alert1’s most portable and today’s smallest pendant, the Kelsi Mobile Medical Alert System. Kelsi is waterproof and doesn’t need a telephone line or a base station. It works on rechargeable batteries that can last for 60 days.
Alert1 doesn’t have its own monitoring station but it has partnered with US-based command centers that are both CSAA Five Diamond certified and UL Listed. These centers can help you with any type of emergency, including medical, home intrusion and fall.
- Two skilled care representatives will assist you when you press the alert button.
- It does an automatic testing of your medical alert system every week.
- Its response time is around 20 seconds or less.
- It features a Caregiver Alert which will notify you in case an emergency call is initiated at home.
LifeStation operates its own monitoring station. Because it has its own station, it’s able to closely monitor every emergency call. On top of this, it also requires a 240-hour training and examination from all its care representatives. This assures you that only qualified and skilled responders will handle your calls.
There’s only one medical alert system from LifeStation but you have several upgrades to choose from. This includes a Medical Emergency Button which, when pressed, will automatically connect you to 911 wherever you are. You can keep it inside your purse or carry it in your hands while you travel. The button works on batteries that can typically last for years. It doesn’t need to be plugged or recharged.
Being prepared can help save lives and mitigate debilitating losses during an emergency. Because accidents can happen at any time, don’t you think it’s about time you invest on your safety?